Zaplox is looking for a passionate, driven individual to join the dynamic Zaplox team. This role will be highly visible to US customers and will support the VP of Sales during the sales process. The Sale Engineer/Project Manager will serve as the operational expert for Zaplox Mobile Key Services, delivering complex technical presentations to existing and prospective customers.
Additionally, this will person will manage the customer implementation following the sale and ensure a successful onboarding. The person accepting this role must be highly organized and used to taking responsibility for leading and managing projects. This person will be the “voice of the project” and will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders, be involved in evaluating and providing recommendations for internal process improvements.
The candidate will be at the heart of Zaplox US operations, helping to scale, streamline and manage the evolution of our vibrant services operation. The position includes traveling to exciting key locations of our customers in North America.
- Hotel Systems knowledge (PMS, CRM, Payment Providers, Locks).
- Knowledge of the Software Development Process.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Interact with C-level and other levels of enterprise client companies daily via phone email and in-person.
- Demonstrating complex enterprise-grade software on sales calls.
- Determining the level of effort and scope of work in coordination with the operational staff assigned to each project.
- Coordinating communications and scheduling of interactions and deliverables with the client and operational team.
- Communicating process and status to the client, while coordinating process and progress with the various partners involved with each project.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Entrepreneur / Self Starter attitude.
- Ability to Travel and also attend Trade Shows with VP of Sales.
College degree, BA
Hospitality Industry experience
3-5+ years in a similar role or closely related role
East Coast, USA
Working at Zaplox requires dedication, bright skills, and appetite for a dynamic work, if you believe that you are the right person for the position, please apply by sending your LinkedIn profile or CV and a personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that hospitality experience is mandatory for this role.
Zaplox is a Nasdaq First North listed, fast-growing company with a global mission to help hotels improve the guest experience and drive the digital development of the hotel market. It is an exciting journey to be part of, which also creates great personal growth possibilities for you as part of the Zaplox team. We offer you both a dynamic workplace, a truly global way of working and competitive terms.
Zaplox operates globally, offering the hospitality industry a turnkey platform, including a mobile guest journey app or SDK (Software Development Kit) for managing the guest experience, based on a secure and efficient system. With mobile technology, Zaplox offers hotels and their guests more value by a better way of checking in and out, and by the distribution of mobile keys directly to the guests’ smartphones. The system saves time and costs and gives the hotel a direct communication channel with the guest, thereby offering possibilities for generating additional revenue. The Zaplox solution works on all major smartphone platforms supports all major hotel door locks and hotel systems and can replace or coexist with all current keycard technologies. Zaplox was founded in 2010 at IDEON Science Park in Lund, Sweden. The solution has been installed and in commercial use since 2011, with more than 2 million guest nights. With operations in Europe and North America, Zaplox offers flexible, customer-oriented support.
For more information about Zaplox: www.zaplox.com